We concentrate on counseling and assisting our clients in the following areas:
Estate & Tax Planning
In addition to counseling our clients about taxes and preparing wills and trusts (including living trusts, generation-skipping trusts, life insurance trusts and charitable trusts), examples of the services we regularly provide our clients include giving counsel and assistance in the following matters:
- Developing plans to transfer wealth while minimizing taxes, claims of potential creditors and spouses in the event of divorce;
- Projecting and developing plans to minimize federal and state estate, gift, inheritance and income taxes and preparation of the related tax returns;
- Creating family limited partnerships and LLCs and the related operating agreements;
- Analysis of pension, profit-sharing and IRA benefits and the related estate and income tax implications;
- Negotiation and preparation of pre and post marital agreements;
- Powers of attorney and other advance directives;
- Charitable and non-charitable gift plans and the related tax planning and preparation of the related documents and tax returns;
Trust & Estate Administration
The services we regularly provide our clients include giving counsel and assistance in the following matters:
- Administration of Living (Revocable) Trusts both during life and upon death outside of the court supervised guardianship and probate processes;
- Development of plans to efficiently and effectively transfer wealth upon death with minimal interference from outside influences;
- Assistance to our clients in transferring and re-registering assets into the names of their trusts or between them individually to coordinate ownership with their estate planning objectives;
- Preparation of beneficiary designations for pension, profit-sharing and IRA benefits to coordinate them with client's estate planning objectives;
- Settlement of decedents' probate estates;
- Preparation of federal and state estate, gift, inheritance and income tax returns for decedents and their representatives;
- Marketing and selling of commercial and residential real estate interests;
- Negotiation and sale of closely-held business interests (including corporate, partnership and LLC interests).
The services we regularly provide our clients in both federal and state courts, include counsel and representation in the following matters:
- Disputes with the IRS;
- Trust, estate and guardianship related disputes and litigation;
- Real estate disputes and litigation;
- Disputes and litigation arising from the ownership, management and sale of closely-held business interests.
The services we regularly provide our clients, in addition to those mentioned above, include giving counsel and assistance in the following matters:
- Transfer and sale of closely-held business interests (such as corporate, partnership and LLC interests) to family members in younger generations;
- Development, creation and negotiation of buy-sell and non-competition agreements;
- Creation of corporations, LLCs and other similar entities;
- The use of creditor protection opportunities, including the use of domestic and offshore creditor protection trusts and other available techniques.
Back to Home Page
Copyright©2006 - Pasquesi Associates, P.C.
The information presented at this site is not legal advice. You should consult an attorney for advice regarding your individual situation. Please feel free to call our offices if you believe we can be of service to you. However, please do not send us any confidential information unless specifically requested.